Are you ready to be inspired? We're happy you're joining us.
Please list the title of the workshop you wish to register for after your name
(i.e. "Rebecca Jones - Concrete Sculpture")
Applicants must be 18 or older and may enroll for one or more sessions. Prepayment with PayPal is requested. Except where noted in the course descriptions, workshops are open to all levels of students, from beginners to advanced professionals. Enrollment in all sessions is limited. Participants are welcome to Finca La Maya without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national or ethnic origin.
Fees. As stated in workshop descriptions, all materials and supplies are the responsibility of participants. Some supplies and equipment are provided, others may be purchased at the nearby Machitazo or ArtTech art shop in Panama City.
Terms and Conditions. With a limited enrollment of 10-14 participants per session, Finca La Maya handles reservations strictly on a first-come, first-served basis as follows:
- Fill out and sign application form
- Email completed application and submit payment for workshop via PayPal (click the "Donate" button on the top or bottom of the home page)
- After receipt of your sign up application and payment, we will email you a confirmation.
- FLM does not accept credit cards.
- Last minute participation will be considered depending on the number of participants already registered.
Important: participants must be physically independent to attend Finca La Maya
Cancellation Policy. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, applicant must cancel a session after having paid participation fee, the full fee will be credited toward attendance at a future session with no increase in price. Applicant may also designate another person to take her/his place. This policy is effective for a period of two years from date of cancellation.